To get into the Christmas spirit for this year, we are once again running a content marketing book giveaway.
We have revamped our list for 2018 with a whole host of new, informative books! You can find them all listed below.
The only problem is, there are so many great marketing and business books out there, it’s impossible to read them all! With that in mind, we’ve taken the best recommendations from our team and built a list of essential books for marketers:
- Thinking Fast and Slow – Understanding how people make choices is crucial in order to create content which resonates with them.
- Principles: Life and Work – Unconventional principles to create unique results in both life and business.
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike – Illuminates Nike’s early days as an intrepid start-up and its evolution into one of the world’s most iconic, game-changing, and profitable brands.
- Lost & Founder – Hard-won lessons that are applicable to any kind of business environment.
- The Innovator’s Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change The Way You Do Business – Explains why most companies miss out on new waves of innovation and how even the most outstanding companies still lose market leadership.
- Marketing In The #Fakenews Era: New Rules For A New Reality Of Tribalism, Activism, And Loss Of Trust – Outlining how a company must carefully navigate the waters of the #FakeNews Era, where moral scrutiny and consumer outrage abound.
- The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results – Bestseller that delivers extraordinary results in every area of your life – work, personal, family, and spiritual.
- Profit First – Simple, counterintuitive cash management solution that will help small businesses break out of the doom spiral and achieve instant profitability.
- Scaling Up – Business classic which details practical tools and techniques for building an industry-dominating business.
- Measure What Matters – Reveals how the goal-setting system of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) has helped tech giants from Intel to Google achieve explosive growth—and how it can help any organization thrive.
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On – Explains why certain products and ideas become popular and how to create your own.
- Never Split The Difference – A former international hostage negotiator for the FBI offers a new, field-tested approach to high-stakes negotiations—whether in the boardroom or at home.
- 22 Immutable Laws Of Marketing – Laws of marketing that must be followed to launch and maintain winning brands.
- Be Like Amazon – The four pillars of their success are made plain.
- The Choice Factory – Investigates how our behaviour is shaped by psychological shortcuts and how to use it in marketing.